North American Trees 3D Models Collection by CGAxis
North American Trees 3D Models Collection Volume 120 by CGAxis is a set of 60 deciduous trees 3D models in with various species and in varying degrees of growth. In here you will find: green ashes, red alders, white ashes, quaking aspens, boxelder maples and american basswoods.
All models in this collection are prepared for 3ds max 2010 or higher (V-Ray, Mental Ray, Corona, Scanline), Cinema 4D R15 or higher (V-Ray, Advanced Renderer), Unreal Engine, FBX and OBJ file formats.
This collection does not include scene presented in render image.
Available file formats
- Autodesk 3DS Max 2010 (or higher) – Scanline
- Autodesk 3DS Max 2010 (or higher) – Corona
- Autodesk 3DS Max 2010 (or higher) – VRay
- Autodesk 3DS Max 2010 (or higher) – MentalRay
- Unreal Engine
- Cinema 4D R15
- Cinema 4D R15 VRay
- VRMESH (with 3ds max materials)
As a sample model you can download for FREE 3D model from CGAxis FREE models platform: