Corona Renderer Version 1.7 has just been released
Render Legion a team behind Corona Renderer has just released version 1.7. New version promises over 100% speed improvements in comparison to previous versions, thanks to VRay DMC sampler integration, and up to 600% boost of speed for scenes with many light sources due adaptive direct light sampling feature.
- new material library containing 300+ common materials
- dedicated shaders for skin and hair
- support for major fur and hair rendering tools
- support for subsurface scattering in standard Corona material
- dispersion which gives extra realism to glass, liquid and gemstones
- dedicated Corona Camera object
- up to 75% less memory consumption
Find many 3D models available for Corona Renderer on CGAxis 3D models store – CLICK HERE
You can read more details about Version 1.7 on Corona Blog
Visit Corona Blog.